Here comes Summer

We had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

New Arrival!!

January 4th brought us our baby girl. Ginny was born at 10:55pm and weighed 9 pounds and 1 ounce. She was 21 1/2 inches long and came with a surprise of reddish hair. Cadi and Peter were so excited when we got home from the hospital and think she is just amazing. Peter loves to hold her and make sure she has her binki and blanket and any of the toys he loves. Cadi is now waiting for her to be able to do something with her. Three is quite the adjustment but it will come and we are in it together. We are so happy she is here.



5 comments:

Lindsay said...

STACI!! I am so excited that you have a blog. I hope all is well. CONGRATS on your little baby girl. I cannot believe you have 3 kids! I also can't believe how big Cadi and Peter are! HOLY COW! I miss talking to you so much. We seriously need to get together. My blog is zlshore.blogspot.com, it is private so just inbox me your email address and I can get you permission.

Jennifer said...

Oh Staci, Ginny is adorable!!! Her and Ryan can be the red headed grandkids together. :) I can't wait to see her in person. Hope you are doing well.

Bryce and Candice said...

Best Friend!!!!!! Is it really you????? Your family has grown so much! You guys are so cute! I am new to this whole blog thing. I started one to keep in contact with my friends that don't have facebook. I am so happy that I found you since you are we are bff's and all! I feel like a little girl on Christmas morning! It makes me happy to see you face! Love ya!

Wardles said...

I found you!!! Okay, since you told me you don't check this a lot, I know I may not hear from you in awhile, but here is my address. Write me an email, and I'll invite you to my blog. It was sure good seeing you last week!

Wardles said...

I forgot to add my address, that would help. =) davenjessw@gmail.com